30 Day Guaranteed No Quibble Returns Policy
We are confident that you will be happy with our products. However, if you change your mind for any reason you can return them within 30 days of purchase and we will refund the cost of the items in full – no quibble, no fuss. What’s more, we’re waiving return fees and handling charges!
To return an item:
- Simply contact our customer service team (Tel: 0845 456 1444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with an internal reference number, despatch note number or invoice number and they will provide you with a returns number and label
- Include the returns note with the item, attach the label to the package and make it available for collection at the relevant time.
Once the goods are received, we will process the return and credit your account in 7 days.
Terms & Conditions
- The goods are unused and in a fully resalable condition.
- The goods must be returned in the original packaging, all instruction manuals and accessories must also be included.
- If incorrectly packed, any damage incurred to the product on the return journey will mean that your refund can't be made.
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of the invoice.
- Non-catalogue goods must be discussed on an individual basis with Flowtechnology UK Customer Services.
- Carriage is organised by Flowtechnology UK– goods must be ready for collection within two days after a returns number is issued. We will only attempt to collect the goods once and the goods must be made available for this collection;
- The return must include a Flowtechnology UK Returns Number. Goods returned without a returns number will be transferred to our Customer Collection Point and you will be notified to collect the goods within 7 days.
- Any goods shipped outside of the UK must be returned to a valid UK address at your cost for us to arrange collection.